Creamy organic deshelled hemp seeds.
Remove the shell from these raw certified organic Canadian grown hemp seeds, and you’re left with a nutty, buttery hemp seed heart.
Hemp seeds are for you if:
- You don’t have a great handle on nutrition, but want to improve yours.
- You want to include more quality plant protein sources to your diet.
- You are looking for easy ways to add a nutrient boost to your meals and snacks.
How to eat hemp seeds:
- Top off your salads, hummus, soups, pasta, ice cream and oats.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
How to store hemp seeds:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where they will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store hemp seeds in your pantry at room temperature and consume within 90 days of opening.
100% Hulled Hemp Seed Hearts
Just opened the pack as I had some left from the previous pack also from your store. I'm seeing much more skin in the new pack, unlike the previous packs I bought over the counter. Not sure what you can do. Would hate to go elsewhere coz it was otherwise a hassle-free transaction.
V good excellent and fast delivery
Our products are generally dispatched within 1 working day of placing the order and expected to arrive within 3 working days.
Free delivery is offered on all orders over $75 within New Zealand
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection