A complete vegan protein powder.
Our hemp seeds are grown in Canada under the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations, certified according to Canadian Organic Standards and processed in New Zealand.
Hemp is considered a superior protein source due to the fact it is a complete, sustainable protein source, including the nine essential amino acids that your body is unable to produce on its own and so we must obtain these from our diet. Amino acids are the building blocks for all protein in our bodies – vital for tissue growth and repair, the daily functioning of our bodies. Beyond muscle repair and recovery, hemp protein is known for its’ anti-fatigue properties, digestive support and role in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Hemp seeds also contain an optimal ratio of Omega 3, 6 and 9, plus GLA, a natural fatty acid which has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. Hemp protein contains albumin and edestin – both classified as “globular proteins” which are highly digestible proteins meaning you get the maximum absorption of your protein intake, promoting muscle development. Hemp protein is also free of oligosaccharides which can cause bloating and are often associated with whey proteins.
Hemp protein is for you if:
- You’re an athlete with high protein requirements.
- You’re going to the gym, working out and wanting to increase muscle mass.
- You want to incorporate more plant-based proteins into your diet.
- You’re following a vegan diet and wanting to increase your overall protein intake.
Just one 30 gram serving of our hemp protein powder will provide your body with 15.1 grams of protein, 5.1 grams of dietary fibre and energy giving nourishment. Hemp protein powders also contain a variety of other nutrients including B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E, chlorophyll and antioxidants without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar.
How to take hemp protein powder:
Hemp protein is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Stir a serving into almond milk or water for a quick pre-workout protein shake.
- Mix a tablespoon through your oats for a better breakfast.
- Add hemp protein into snack recipes like bliss balls and cookies.
- Upgrade your smoothies. Blend in a serving of hemp protein.
How to store hemp protein powder:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp protein powder is best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where it will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store in your pantry at room temperature and consume within 90 days of opening.
Organic Hemp Protein Powder (50%)
Our products are generally dispatched within 1 working day of placing the order and expected to arrive within 3 working days.
Free delivery is offered on all orders over $75 within New Zealand.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection