New Zealand Grown Hemp Seed Oil. 240 Softgels. 1000mg per softgel.
THE INTELLIGENT FUEL YOUR BODY DESERVES IN SOFTGEL CAPSULES
Planted, Harvested and Pressed in New Zealand
Kiwi Hemp Seed Oil is grown spray free by the experienced and dedicated HempFarm growers group, on pristine land around five regions of New Zealand. Their fresh clean seed gets delivered to their new purpose built dedicated hemp food facility, where they have a cold press and double filter machine, to supply you with the most deliciously fresh, nutty, pure Kiwi Hemp Seed oil in the world.
Hemp seed oil is a raw superfood that nourishes your body whether you eat it or massage it into your skin. For nutrition, hemp oil is considered a wonder oil providing a range of necessary nutrients to energise and nourish – in particular as a source of GLA.
Hemp seed oil contains two essential fatty acids: Omega 6 and Omega 3, “essential” because our bodies cannot make them and so we need to get these from our diet. Unlike other sources of Omega essential fatty acids, hemp seed oil provides the ideal balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 in a 3:1 ratio for optimal absorption which works to boost metabolism, support immunity and promote heart health.
Grown and pressed from 100% New Zealand hemp seed. Hemp Farm does not blend with imported seed.
Hemp seed oil is for you if:
- You want to add a complete Omega oil supplement to your diet. Hemp oil has an ideal Omega-6 to Omega-3 essential fatty acids ratio of 3:1.
- You’re after a low maintenance superfood that you can either drizzle over salads and soups or your toast as a butter replacement – so simple.
- You love products with versatility – hemp seed oil can be used externally as well as taken internally.
How to take hemp seed oil:
- When you take hemp seed oil, all you need is one tablespoon per day. Hemp seed oil is an extremely versatile whole food supplement, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury. Hemp seed oil has a smoke point of 165 degrees Celsius, and so to conserve the Omegas and to enjoy all its benefits, we suggest you use it raw.
- Blend a tablespoon of hemp seed oil into your smoothies, teas and tonics.
- Use to top your favourite dishes or as an ingredient in hummus and dressings.
- Externally, hemp seed oil can be used to nourish dry skin and alleviate acne as well as reduce skin irritations such as eczema. For hair, work hemp oil into your hair and scalp.
Use Daily, We Do!
How to store hemp seed oil:
Once opened, ideally keep refrigerated. If you don’t have the fridge space, store in a cool dark cupboard to avoid the degradation and rancidity of the fatty acids.
500ml / Gluten Free. Vegan.
100% Certified Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Our products are generally dispatched within 1 working day of placing the order and expected to arrive within 3 working days.
Free delivery is offered on all orders over $75 within New Zealand.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection