Chocolate Hemp Protein Balls
A healthy raw protein ball made with hemp protein, hemp seeds, cacao, flax seeds and almonds. A perfect snack high in protein, essential fats and antioxidants.
- 2 teaspoons hemp protein
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- 5 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grind the almonds and flax seeds into a powder with a food processor or purchase pre-ground versions.
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix together thoroughly. Press everything together until everything is moist and combined. This could take a minute for everything to start sticking.
- Divide the mix into seven teaspoon sized parts and roll into balls.
- Place the balls into the fridge to solidify.